- All communications with candidates and clients are honest and truthful as far as we can determine this
- All laws and regulations relating to equal employment opportunity and none discrimination shall be obeyed.
- The candidate's employment background, educational qualifications and information given by the candidate shall be accurately presented to the client. In this regard under normal circumstances we will not change the format or information presented in a candidate's Curriculum Vitae to ensure that no misrepresentation can occur.
- No promises shall be made to either clients or candidates that the promisor knows that they cannot or do not intend to keep.
- A candidates credentials or a clients situation shall not be misrepresented.
- No MRI Manserv employee shall knowingly misrepresent our capabilities.
- Clients and candidates will be notified immediately should we consider that any potential conflict of interest has arisen.