Global Key Account Manager
Our client is a worldwide leading provider for analytical instruments used in the pharma, chemical, medical and food industries. They produce the equipment that is used f. e. for ion chromatography, spectroscopy and for process analysis. They are specialised in this sector with more than 70 years experience and more than 60 patents. Their analytical and scientific instruments are used in the chemical industry and also in the pharmaceutical and biotechnological sector.
For this client we are seeking an experienced Global Key Account Manager (100%).
Role & Objectives:
The Key Account Manager is responsible for all the activities involved in maintaining/nurturing an assigned account. In this role the candidate works closely with Sales Managers, Sales Engineers, and PMs.
- candidate must have several years of sales experience in the field of analytical instruments / scientific instruments
- experience in selling to industry clients, B2B, preferable Key Account Management experience
- a university degree in natural sciences (f. e. a chemical degree)
- an MBA or Business Degree is a plus
- fluent in English, other languages are a plus
- flexible to travel
- establishes customer trust and sustainable partnership
- is accountable for top line revenues, account specific market share and contribution margin for the key account on a global basis
- creates sales targets and manages/leads the virtual key account team across regions to achieve those targets
- develops account business plans
- develops and executes strategies to retain and grow the account globally
- understands and analyzes the customer s needs and directs respective PS/PMs to offer a customized application satisfying those needs
- identifies current and future opportunities in line with the Company's future strategy
- develops business plans and buys-in division management to pursue specific opportunities
- corporate point of contact -maintains and develops senior level contacts
- coordinates the team selling approach
- sets pricing policy for key account across regions in coordination with local CEOs and VPs
- controls escalation path for Service issues in coordination with site managers
- partially manages the administration of the key account - forecasts sales and monthly updates
- owns key account Market Intelligence - collects and uploads customer relevant information (product, trends, strategy, competition, pricing etc) on the account portal
- provides summarized and weighted competitor information back to Market Intelligence
- reports directly to the VP Marketing
Could this position be interesting for you and do you have the right background?
You can then apply over Linkedin or contact the responsible person:
MRI Manserv AG
+41 (0) 78 674 70 53
Only qualified candidates with above mentioned experiences will be answered.