National Sales Manager Switzerland for Orthopaedics (Home Office)
Our client is a well known and successfully growing Orthopaedic company. They have great products and our client is offering an opportunity with the possibility for further career development within this dynamic company.
For our client, Manserv is searching a
National Sales Manager Switzerland for Orthopaedics
Lead and coordinate the Function’s activities establishing sales targets for each area of responsibility and heading the overall strategic and tactical planning process within the Function, in coherence with Corporate objectives.
Generate new business contacts for the Company, strengthen its market position in the geographical areas assigned and ensure financial growth.
- Further develop our client’s Orthopaedic business in Switzerland (including sales activities in the field)
- Lead the Sales Rep Orthopaedic in Switzerland
- Develop annual sales quotas for each area of responsibility, forecasting sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Guarantee the effectiveness of sales planning and budgeting processes of the Function and of each area of responsibility.
- Ensure sales targets are met by the Sales Team.
- Inspect and pursue the optimization of the agreements’ terms adopted (prices, delivery, special conditions of sale…)
- Participate in pricing the products by managing the adoption of new price lists and supervising the negotiation on existing products’ prices in line with the national discount structure.
- Analyze the performance of sales representatives.
- Grow and retain existing accounts by presenting and delivering new solutions and services.
- Assess problems and risks related to the potential growth of the pertaining areas.
- Oversee the continuous improvement of all sales channels and marketing opportunities in the areas of responsibility.
- Monitor events of potential interest for the Company and coordinate the invitations of doctors to conferences and events the Company will participate in.
- Ensure effective usage and proactive management of consignment inventory
- Manage information on competitors’ products and market trends with the local and central marketing team.
- Manage the search for and the relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and Reference Centers for each area of responsibility.
- Represent the Company in the best light and enhance organization reputation.
- Ensure a close collaboration with the local and central marketing team.
Technical and soft skills:
- Sales acumen
- Communication skills
- Persuasion and negotiation skills
- Ability to identify and meet customer needs
- Willingness to endlessly update job knowledge
- Professional and knowledgeable approach
- Result-driven orientation
- Understanding of orthopaedic industry
We will ONLY answer suitable applications
Senior Consultant and Partner
MRI Manserv AG
Over 35 years of success in Executive Search;
a leading European office of the MRI Network
Main: +41 (0) 71 929 70 70
Cell: +41 (0) 78 674 70 53