Supply Chain Analyst
Our client is a leading provider of dry material screening equipment and technology. The company is headquartered in the USA with manufacturing facilities in the US and Europe. The company serves a broad range of process industries including agriculture, chemicals, fertilizer, food, minerals, plastics, recycling and more. The company’s products are backed up with global support & service available around the clock and around globe. The company was founded in the late 18 hundreds.
For our client we are seeking a Supply Chain Analyst
Scope of Role:
|• Manage all expectations of Supply chain; capacity planning, vendor management, outsourcing.
• Supervise order scheduling/processing and capacity planning activities.
• Has a team of 2 production control analysts
• Develop and maintain methods and procedures in order to meet changing customer requirements.
• Effectively communicate capacity and lead time information to the sales team.
• Coordinate the manufacturing schedule to ensure that promised delivery dates are met.
• Utilise Lean Leadership to improve customer on time delivery and cost
• Manage all items related to data integrity in the MRP system on planned machines
• Source and develop new vendors and establish manufacturing agreements
• Responsible for the ongoing development of strategic sourcing suppliers and their on time delivery and quality
• Work with Americas on capacity planning of Europe orders to be made in America and Process Equipment group.
• Achieve all metrics: Supplier on time delivery.
• Develop and maintain low cost/high quality vendor base by strategic sourcing
• Develop, document, communicate and execute plans within own area that are aligned to organizational goals.
• Create and safeguard an open positive business culture by living and maintaining appropriate standards of performance and behaviour modelling the Leadership Platforms and Clients Values.
• Proactively manage supply chain activities in order to ensure on-time delivery to support manufacturing and service delivery.
• Work with purchasing to minimise risk in the supply chain by avoiding single source supply and sourcing alternative suppliers.
• Identify and validate potential new suppliers and sub-contractors from a commercial and capability / technical perspective in conjunction with other Departments.
Technical Competencies and Qualifications:
• Proven effective Leadership and Management Skills (Lean Leadership preferred)
• Track record of effectiveness at a senior purchasing level
• Experience of Eastern European Sourcing advantageous
• Experience with integrated ERP systems.
• Ability to balance day to day workload with strategic visionary focus to drive Company and Department forward toward Hoshin goals
• Promote a positive, delivery & results focused atmosphere throughout the team and company in general
• Has excellent communication skills – always listens attentively to others and is willing to act on what s/he hears; speaks with clarity and demonstrates an ability to match their communication style to the people they are talking to (tech to non tech for example).
• Able to coach and mentor their team developing teachable points of view
MRI Manserv AG
+41 (0) 78 688 70 71
Only qualified candidates with above mentioned experiences will be answered.