Our client is a top Analytical Instruments manufacturer. Selling and manufacturing of High Tech Capital Equipment for Science and Industry (Automotive, Semiconductors, Food & Beverage, etc). Due to growth our client created a new role within DACH to further strengthen their market situation. In this “Application Expert” position the person will be responsible for our client’s NMR application for academic and industrial research. Our client’s NMR solutions are used to optimise quality control in the food, agriculture, polymers, textiles, and chemicals industries.
In this role you will be responsible for developing new applications providing supporting content.
Application Expert NMR – Germany
(remote but with regular office presence needed in the Mannheim area)
- Manage and deliver customer demonstrations and customer sample measurements ensuring these enhance our reputation and help us win sales opportunities.
- Produce applications data for report preparation and carry out demonstrations for customers.
- Support the sales team and distributors at critical customer meetings (face to face and remote)
- Develop and use knowledge of competitor technology and competing measurement methods to communicate justifications in favour of our NMR products.
- Prepare and present technical papers and presentations in meetings, conferences, webinars, and scientific journals.
- Promote NMR solutions at conferences, exhibitions, and workshops.
- Support the development of customer specific applications.
- Develop powerful customer relationships.
- Collaborate with external partners to enhance applications and research.
- Support development of hardware and software for new products carrying out applications testing.
- Participate in training and development activities as required.
- Operate at all times in accordance with health and safety at work legislation.
- Carry out any other tasks that may be reasonably requested by the Company from time to time
- Qualified to a minimum of a PhD in Chemistry or a closely related subject
- Strong background in applications of Analytical or Organic chemistry
- Experience with NMR applications and instrumentation
- Excellent verbal and written presentation and communication skills
- Report writing ability essential and computer skills to support this, maintaining confidentiality.
- Capability to understand customer requirements and to communicate how best to utilise the equipment’s key functions to meet customer needs.
- Broad knowledge of modern laboratory analytical techniques, such as NMR Spectroscopy, FTIR, Raman and GC-MS
- Open and effective interpersonal and communication skills, works well within and across team
- Self-managing, carries out tasks with minimal supervision
- Good analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and natural ability to focus on accuracy.
- Flexibility both in terms of prioritisation, business needs and customer support
- Enthusiasm to travel (~30% time) both in DACH and worldwide to meet with customers, prospective customers and attend events.
MRI Manserv AG
+41 (0) 78 674 70 53
Nur Kandidaten mit den obengenannten Qualifikationen werden kontaktiert.
Bitte beachten Sie:
Mit der Übermittlung Ihrer Bewerbung zu MRI Manserv AG, willigen Sie ein, das Ihre persönlichen Daten bei uns gespeichert werden.
Mehr Informationen bezüglich welche Daten gespeichert werden, wo sie gespeichert werden und wer darauf Zugriff hat entnehmen Sie bitte unserer Website