Our client is a globally leading company in the field of high tech measurement equipment and analytical instruments for different sectors such as the Industrial Sector, Life Sciences business and Science & Academia. The company is known as an innovative player in their segment and has been successfully growing through organic and inorganic growth. The company has direct sales offices all over the world but is selling also via indirect sales channels in Countries such as Switzerland.
To strengthen their Sales Organisation they are looking for a
Territory Sales Manager France and French speaking regions, High Tech Analytical Instruments (Academia tender business, pricing 100’000 – 300’000 Euros)
The suitable person must have direct sales expertise to Academia clients in France (tender expertise), plus indirect sales expertise as well (Distribution Management).
- Sales development France: direct sales to Academia clients and Industrial as well, acquiring of new clients and managing existing ones (long sales cycles).
- Managing of Distribution partners for regions such as french speaking part of Switzerland.
- Consistently achieve or exceed revenue targets on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Identify new customers for our client’s products and services, and go on sales calls within the defined geographical region, using advanced business development and sales skills and techniques to support sales growth.
- Manage a robust dealer network to ensure ongoing success in the territory.
- Conduct effective customer product presentations, demos, and all other associated sales activities, all the while identifying and interpreting customer requirements, and realistically aligning them with our product capabilities.
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts and customer information via the CRM and regular communication with management.
- Attend and support technical and business presentations at tradeshows, user meetings, customer seminars, conferences and other customer events.
- Direct sales expertise in the field of Analytical Instruments for the Academia sector is a must
- Several years of sales experience (direct and indirect sales)
- Degree in scientific discipline related to the job
- Experience in Key Account Management and Distributor Management
- Fluent in French and good English skills
- Willingness to Travel
MRI Manserv AG
+41 (0) 78 674 70 53
Only qualified candidates with above mentioned experiences will be answered.
PLEASE REVIEW CAREFULLY
By submitting this job application to MRI Manserv AG, you consent to their storing of your personal data.
More information regarding the type of data stored, where it is stored, and who will have access to it is available on our website