Our client is a global operating and leading company in the field of Measurement equipment and Analytical Instruments. They have been expanding successfully in the last years and are further investing in new products and in hiring talents and experts. Due to our clients growth and to ensure further expansion, our client has created a new position for our DACH region. Therefore, we are currently looking for a
Business Unit Manager DACH
In this role you will be responsible for leading our team for the CMM solutions and the Equator system.
- Develop and lead the strategy for the Business Unit, by incorporating a Key Account and OEM strategy and leading the local technical sales and product management, application and service team for DACH.
- Manage and own the P&L for the BU, including achieving sales revenue, margin and operating income annual targets. A total P&L responsibility of 20M Euros.
- Proactively lead the team and delivering high levels of engagement which translates into financial results. Being a strong developer of people, communicating and further implementing a vision to the team. A total team responsibility of 30 people, growing.
- Responsible for the business plan.
- Interaction with marketing and sales department
- Interaction with the global HQ for product improvement & development and global strategy input.
- 10+ years overall Commercial experience in a technical environment (selling Measurement Equipment)
- Several years of direct team responsibility as a Sales Director and/or Business Unit Mgr.
- Ideally a combination of technical and an additional commercial degree (MBA degree is an advantage)
- Proven experience in delivering market share growth and financial commitments.
- Demonstrated success in building, managing, motivating and developing strong sales, service and/or application teams with direct and/or indirect channels.
- Excellent German and very good English skills.
MRI Manserv AG
+41 (0) 78 674 70 53
PLEASE REVIEW CAREFULLY
By submitting this job application to MRI Manserv AG, you consent to their storing of your personal data.
More information regarding the type of data stored, where it is stored, and who will have access to it is available on our website
Only qualified candidates with above mentioned experiences will be answered.